MY DAILY GLOW was created to inspire a passionately bold life.
Hi! My name is Jasmine Ramirez. Born and raised in the heart of the nation; Kansas City, MO. My pursuit to become a news reporter set forth my path to the world’s first (and best) journalism school. I now call Columbia, MO my home as a student at the University of Missouri. This fall I will be a junior and fully in my emphasis area of Radio-Televison New Reporting & Anchoring. I’m ecstatic!
I’m not the type of person that can sit still…ever. There are moments that this trait drives me to the edge of insanity, but at the same time I am so very thankful for it. Ambition is key in all life triumphs. The feeling of achievement holds an exhilaration unlike any other.
MY DAILY GLOW was created due to the love I carry for a health/fitness, travel, and life. My blog provides an outlet for my journalistic mind. Hence, “MY DAILY” carrying a theme similar to a newspaper title or news forum. The “GLOW” represents the topics that make us beam.
My theory…each person has their own “glow.” An aura we carry that’s portrayed to the world. When we are truly passionate about something, this glow illuminates even brighter. I like to think of it as the glisten in a person’s eyes when they speak about things they truly care about. It’s the essence of a person’s passions, goals, and what they hold most important.
So now that you understand the origins of MY DAILY GLOW, here’s a bit more about the girl behind the glow (a.k.a. me)…
8 Random Facts:
- Peanut butter, froyo and white cheddar popcorn are foods I hold near and dear to my heart.
- In high school I won a trip to New York City through Teen Vogue magazine. Ever since then, NYC has stolen my heart and remains my number one goal location to eventually move to.
- I did karate for 8 years & played the violin for 6.
- When I was in 4th grade I asked for a pet snake for Christmas and ended up owning one for 3 years.
- In high school I was the “weather girl” on my school’s live daily broadcast tv show. This is where my love for journalism sparked.
- My go-to Starbs order = Iced Skinny Venti Caramel Macchiato
- Most indecisive person you’ll ever meet. It’s both a blessing and a curse, trust me.
- My goal is to travel to every continent. If I have to sleep on the floor or walk an entire city I am willing to do it (and have actually done before). I just want to travel and see/experience as much as possible.